Practice Patient Survey September 2017 Update
2389 patients aged 18 and over received the practice patient survey – 438 patients returned their completed surveys providing the practice with the following results:
- Question 1. How long after your appointment time do you normally wait to be seen? 76.3% usually wait 15 minutes or less after their appointment time to be seen.
- Question 2. How do you feel about how long you normally have to wait to be seen? 65.5% told us they don’t normally have to wait too long to be seen.
- Question 3. Generally, how easy is it to get through to someone at your GP surgery on the phone? 77.3% of respondents find it easy to get through to this surgery by phone.
- Question 4. How satisfied are you with the hours that your GP surgery is open?
- 84% of respondents are satisfied with the surgery’s opening hours
We would like to thank you for completing our patient survey, your feedback and opinions are very important to us.